We are looking for a full time Captain for a private motor yacht, located in Hong Kong.
- Safe navigation and operation of the yacht
- Budget management and accounting
- Decision-making and crew management
- Managing the upkeep of the yacht
- Taking control of yacht repairs and refit projects
- Planning ship’s route and itinerary
- Understanding of diesel mechanics & electrical engineering
- Knowledge of vessel navigation, chart plotting & radio station
- At least 10 years experience in rank on 40m+ vessels as private/charter yacht captain
- Knowledge of general accounting, IT, administration and budget management, etc.
- Service oriented, well-mannered & good communication
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined
- Well spoken and written English and Chinese
- Master Certificate of Competence – 3000 Ton or Class 1 Ocean/ Rivertrade
- Ship Security Officer
- Hong Kong PVOL Grade I
- Radio Operator License
- ENG 1
- PADI Dive Master
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.